The following discloses our practices regarding the collection and use of personal information via our website. Please take a moment to read this document. It explains our data protection practices.
As a reminder, personal data is data that allows individual identification (name, contact details and other personal data).
By using our website, you consent to our practices regarding the protection of your personal data.
Each form or online service offered by Pôle Véhicule du Futur limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and indicates in particular:
- what are the objectives of the collection of this data (purposes) ;
- whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- who will be able to read it (only Pôle Véhicule du Futur in principle, except when specified in the form when transmission to a third party is necessary for the management of your request);
- your rights to information technology and freedom and how to exercise them with Pôle Véhicule du Futur.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.vehiculedufutur.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow Pôle Véhicule du Futur to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
How to exercise your rights
For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by Pôle Véhicule du Futur, you can contact Pôle Véhicule du Futur:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity card to the following address Pôle Véhicule du Futur - Service RGPD, Centre d'affaires Technoland 15 rue Armand Japy 25461 ETUPES
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the cookie file of the browser located on the hard disk of your computer.
Internal cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can object to them and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
Cookies for audience measurement
In order to adapt the site to the demands of its visitors, we measure with the Google Analytics tool the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return.
When you arrive on the site, you can refuse to be tracked in Google Analytics.