Events and activities on a daily basis, for our members
- CARA (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes)
- ID4CAR (Brittany, Pays de la Loire, Nouvelle Aquitaine)
- NextMove formerly Mov’eo (Ile-de-France, Normandie)
- Vehicle of the Future cluster (Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Grand Est)
This unique coalition has over 1,450 members, which include SMEs, large firms, universities, research centres and local authorities.
Representation in Brussels
French Mobility has recruited a Brussels-based representative: Mathieu Saraiva whose job is to:
- carry out European-level watch for calls for projects and other EU initiatives relating to mobility and the industry of the future
- represent the PFA and the 4 clusters
- at European events or to organise round table sessions with the European Commission
- in the PPPs (public-private partnerships) of which French Mobility is a member on the following issues: Made in Europe (on the industry of the future) - 2Zero (on clean vehicles) - Batt4EU (on batteries and the battery industry) – CCAM (on clean, connected, autonomous mobility). For more information on PPPs
Vehicle of the Future cluster initiated the creation of the EACN network in Europe. Its members are 21 clusters centred on the automotive, land transport and mobility sectors.
- Chairman: Bruno Grandjean, General Director - Vehicle of the Future cluster
- General Secretary: Thomas Röhr, European Programmes Manager - Vehicle of the Future cluster
South Korea: partnership with the CTP
In connection with its Hydrogen strategy, Vehicle of the Future cluster has signed a partnership agreement with the CTP, a Korean research and innovation centre.
The aim of this partnership is to foster business relations and innovation projects in the Hydrogen field between members of the CTP and of the cluster: information sharing, organisation of joint events in France, in South Korea or virtually, etc.