Pôle Véhicule du Futur welcomes the new partners of the European Automotive Cluster Network.
Ten new clusters have expanded the network of European automotive clusters since the beginning of December.
The EACN network
EACN, created and led by Pôle Véhicule du Futur, aims to generate sharing of good practices, synergies and cooperation between European automotive clusters.
The enlargement of this network is carried out within the framework of the EACN for Joint Industrial Modernization Investments project, which will allow the partners of the EACN project and the new members to plan together the internationalization strategy of the project and to allow a greater number of European SMEs to meet, exchange and collaborate.
New members of the network
- ARIA Hauts-de-France - France
- ARIA Normandie - France
- CARA - France
- Cluster of Automotive Industry of Samara Region - Russia
- Moravskoslezský automobilový klastr - Czech Republic
- PGM - Polska Grupa Motoryzacyjna (Polish Automotive Group) - Poland
- Wschodni Sojusz Motoryzacyjny (East Automotive Alliance) - Poland
- Clúster de Automoción de la Comunitat Valenciana - Spain
- North East Automotive Alliance Limited - United-Kingdom
- MOBINOV - Portugal
Collaboration for increased competitiveness of the European automotive industry.
The EACN for Joint Industrial Modernization Investments project was initiated by six partners including Pôle Véhicule du Futur. It is co-funded by the European Union under the COSME program.
Contact : Clotilde Nadé - Pôle Véhicule du Futur