e-SMART for e-mobility SMART grid for passengers and last mile freight transports in the Alpine Space is the 36 European cofunded project for Pôle Véhicule du Futur.
e-SMART will define a set of operational tools to plan and implement charging networks for the electrification of public passenger transport and last-mile logistics, in a smart grid approach.
This project aims to offer:
- Easy-to-use guidelines for the development of electrified mobility for people and last-mile logistics services, taking into account both heavy and light modes, and the design of a suitable charging network.
- A toolbox for the evaluation and planning of network expansion needs in the context of electromobility projects.
The guide and the toolkit will be developed using Smart Living Labs in cooperation with public institutions and the private sector.
The project coordinator is our Italian partner RSE, Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico.
The other partners are Italian, Austrian, German, Slovenian and French:
- Veneto Strade SPA (IT)
- CODOGNOTO (AT)
- Stadtwerke Klagenfurt AG (AT)
- Hochschule Kempten (DE)
- Regione Piemonte (IT)
- Landkreis Oberallgäu (DE)
- Landkreis München (DE)
- Magistrat der Landeshauptstadt Klagenfurt (AT)
- Smart City Association of Italy (IT)
- BSC Kranj (SI)
- Automotive Cluster Slovenia (SI)
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Énergie (F)
- Pôle Véhicule du Futur (F)
Regional observers are associated, particularly in France:
- Alstom Aptis (Hangenbieten)
- Heppner (Strasbourg)
- Gaussin Manugistique (Héricourt)
- La CTS (Strasbourg)
- Le Club Smart Grids d'Illkirch led by Pôle Fibres Energivie
- L'Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard
- Le Syndicat Mixte d'Energies du Doubs (Territoire d'Energies Doubs Besançon)
The Pôle Véhicule du Futur role
Pôle Véhicule du Futur is responsible for the "Smart Living lab" lot, which aims to constitute a transnational network of regional hubs in order to identify and disseminate good practices on the dual issue of electric mobility and smart grids.
Bruno Grandjean - Programme manager, Pôle Véhicule du Futur