The Rhinespace Booster provides privileged access to spatial data to accelerate innovation at the interfaces between sectors of the future such as digital technology, space and application fields (urban planning, agriculture, energy, environment, industry, etc.).
- To support innovation and enterprise
- To detect innovative projects and give them a seal of approval
- To create and develop a favourable ecosystem
The RHINESPACE Booster offers a range of services adapted to the different stages of a project linked to the spatial-digital field:
- Development advice and support
- Booster "seal of approval"
- Access to market and technological expertise
- Access to datasets
- Financial engineering and Funding window
- Technology training
- Targeted visibility (fairs, web, events, etc.)
Find out more: www.rhinespace.eu
What is a Booster?
The fruit of a COSPACE initiative, "Boosters" are support structures run by Competitiveness clusters. Their objective is to identify and support innovative digital service projects using spatial data, either alone or combined with other types of data.