Hannover Messe is the largest international industrial technology trade show. Stakeholders from the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Hydrogen sector have participated every year since 2016 - a clear indication that Hydrogen is being positioned as a solution for the future and for regional energy providers, which are working towards developing a proven Hydrogen economy in our region.
This year, the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region will have the largest delegation of any French region at this not-to-be-missed event.
Bourgogne-Franche-Comté: regional stakeholders to meet
Hall 27 - Stand D75
In the Business France pavilion, the Regional Economic Agency (AER BFC) will represent the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region, which has committed to expanding the Hydrogen sector as one of its strategic directions.
Nearly 10 companies are supported by the Automotive Cluster Pôle Véhicule du Futur, the wind-power (Wind For Future) and railway maintenance (Mecateam) clusters, and the AER BFC, both at Hannover Messe and in their regional developments.
Companies on exhibition area
Follow us: https://energhyflash.blogspot.fr/
Meet the regional stakeholds Hall 27 Stand D75-3
- AERIS Group - Eco conception, production and remanufacturing of Turbo products - Besançon, 25
- ARDEC METAL - Metal working, cutting and turned parts and precision machining - Champagnole, 39
- ELECSYS France - Custom Li-ion Batteries, Hybrid & Electric Powertrain, Engineering office - Etupes, 25
- H2SYS - Fuel cells, hydrogen, Electric Storage Systems, Hybrid systems, energy - Belfort, 90
- JUSTY Ingénierie Energies - Energy engineering office hydrogen & wind - Longvic, 21
- MAHYTEC - Hydrogen storage, Renewable energy storage using hydrogen - Dole, 39
- SCHRADER SAS - Fluid control, highly engineered valves, smart valves - Pontarlier, 25
- STREIT Groupe - Mechanical components design, machining and assembly specialist - Clerval, 25
- AER - Regional Economic Agency Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Pôle Véhicule du Futur - Automotive & Mobility Cluster - France
- Wind for Future - Regional wind cluster Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
Bruno Jamet, programm manager Pôle Véhicule du Futur - email@example.com